Yellow Springs Experience Summer 2011
It’s back! The 2011 Yellow Springs Summer Experience is this weekend! The current list is at 21 events and still growing. The weekend starts on Friday, July 15 and runs through Sunday, July 17th. This year the various events are available a la carté, so if you find something that sounds fun, just contact the presenter to reserve your place.
So far the list of events include:
- Foot Clinic with Jill Becker
- Cirque Carnival
- Ballroom Dancing Under the Stars
- Wildflower Hike
- “Myths and Truths about Coyotes” – Coyotes Lecture
- Birding Hike
- Sterling Rings
- Introduction to Belly Dance
- “Quick Sketch” Artist
- The Show & The Now Device
- Art Opening and Book Signing
- Synesthesia – Multi Media Event
- Fluid Core Class
- Ayurvedic Healing Workshop
- YS Kids Playhouse presents “The Cotton Club”
- Antioch Writers’ Workshop Readings
- Japanese Handmade Paper Lanterns
- The Dance Piazza is back!
So as you can see, there is a LOT going on over these three days. To learn more just check out their website at yellow-springs-experience.org. Whatever you do, we hope you have a great summer experience!