Social Media Packages
Why Social Media?
You need timely, relevant, and significant communications to reach your customers throughout the decision making process. Social media can deliver excellent returns for relatively little investment. Using social media tools, you can:
- Create new channels of communication that help you deliver superb customer service
- Learn what people are saying and thinking about your organization and initiate meaningful dialogue with them
- Generate brand awareness and deliver your brand personality
- Expand an organization’s geographic reach and generate qualified leads
- Build contact and distribution lists of people who are interested in your product/service
Three ways to get your feet wet.
Bing offers three social media packages to help get you started.
Social Media Analysis
Bing will identify the tools that are most relevant for your organization and recommend a high-level content strategy based on what your audience wants and needs. We’ll also provide you with a snapshot of what is currently being said about your organization in the social media space.
Social Media for Events
Bing can help you add a social media strategy to your event planning and communications. As part of our Social Media for Events package, we can provide:
- Social media analysis
- Accounts set-up including profiles, backgrounds and required images
- Content Strategy
- Followership Strategy (development and/or execution)
- Promotional item development
- Draft copy for social media communications
- On-site participation at your event
- Metrics and analysis of social media performance
We can provide expert consultation on social media tools and strategies, including:
- Blogs – WordPress, Blogger, Technorati
- Micro Blogs – Twitter, FriendFeed, Tumblr
- Social Networks – Facebook, Ning, MySpace
- B2B Social Networks – LinkedIn, SlideShare, Scribd
- Social Bookmarking – Digg, Del.icio.us, reddit
Twitter and Flickr and Blog, Oh My!
Web 2.0 and the social media landscape change every single day. And sometimes faster. That can make it intimidating to jump in – but the reality is, your customers have already adopted social media as an integral part of their lives. That means you need to be a part of the conversation.
So, how do you know where to start? Start with Bing.
We can help you establish the right social media presence for your organization. Bing has a range of experience in social media for corporate and non-profit clients and we’ll help you find and focus on the tools that are most important to your audience.